Here is a copy of our current LHS master schedule as well as a copy of our "Enrichment and Intervention" blocks. Additionally, you can find forms here as well if you need to request a schedule change. Here are some helpful hints about getting your schedule changed:
How to request a schedule change:
- Put your Name, Grade for 2016-2017, and today’s date on your form.
- Write legibly & include your last name.
- Check the Master Schedule to make sure the class you want is available when you want it.
- Example: you can’t drop a 2nd block class and add a 3rd block class.
- If you think your schedule is incorrect, please write a note on the back. Examples of an incorrect schedule:
- You are scheduled to take English 2 but you passed that. You need English 3.
- You are scheduled to take HVAC Core and HVAC 1 in the same semester.
- You have Work-Based Learning on your schedule but don’t have a job.
- Any change into OR out of an HONORS class must be signed off on by a principal AND require a note from a parent.
- Classes will NOT be changed just so a student can change their teacher or their lunch period.
- Students who request changes in the summer can pick up their new schedule on Redskin Registration Day. No schedule changes are guaranteed. Classes needed for graduation will have priority for changes.
Hope this helps!!