Here is a copy of our current LHS master schedule. Additionally, you can find forms here as well if you need to request a schedule change. Here are some helpful hints about getting your schedule changed:
How do I request a schedule change?
- Put your Name, Grade for 2017-2018, and today’s date on your form.
- Write legibly & include your last name.
- No schedule changes are guaranteed. Classes needed for graduation will have priority for changes.
- Check the Master Schedule to make sure the class you want is available when you want it.
- Example: you can’t drop a 2nd block class and add a 3rd block class.
- If you think your schedule is incorrect, please write a note on the back. Examples of an incorrect schedule:
- You are scheduled to take English 2 but you passed that. You need English 3.
- You are scheduled to take HVAC Core and HVAC 1 in the same semester.
- You have Work-Based Learning on your schedule but don’t have a job.
- Any change into OR out of an HONORS class must be signed off on by a principal AND requires a note from a parent.
- Students in year-long math classes must have the same teacher for both classes.
- Classes will NOT be changed just so a student can change their teacher or their lunch period.
- Students who request changes in the summer can pick up their new schedules on Redskin Registration Day (August 1)
- ACT Prep will not be changed. Students will rotate into all sections.
Electives and Skinnies are very full. List several alternates.
Hope this helps!!