Classroom supplies for Spanish I-
IMPORTANT FOR FIRST DAY OF CLASS!!
1. Composition book!! You must keep this with you every day you come to class. The "cuaderno", or notebook, is an important part of Spanish class and you will be graded on this periodically.
2. Earbuds or headphones that will fit your computer! This is very important. We will use them every week!!!!
3. sticker tabs for notebook; we will use these to divide each new Chapter we begin in our notebooks
5. glue sticks
8. Spanish/English Dictionary (you can buy through Amazon, Walmart, Dollar General & most book stores.)
9. Your own classroom set of colored pencils is suggested, but I will also provide these in the classroom.
*Kleenex are always welcome as a donation!!
**Each student is responsible for carrying these objects to class everyday. We will use these objects on a daily basis with our interactive Spanish notebooks