Classroom supplies for Spanish I-
IMPORTANT FOR FIRST DAY OF CLASS!!
1. Composition book!! You must keep this with you every day you come to class. The "cuaderno" is an important part of Spanish class and you will be graded on this periodically.
2. Earbuds or headphones that will fit your computer! This is very important. We will use them every week!!!!
3. sticker tabs for notebook
5. glue sticks
8. Spanish/English Dictionary (you can buy through Amazon, Walmart, Dollar General & most book stores.)
9. Your own classroom set of colored pencils is suggested, but I will also provide these in the classroom.
*Block 1 students: Please provide one box of Kleenex per student
*Block 2 students:-Please provide one small pkg. of black expo markers per student
*Block 4 students: -Please provide one bottle of hand sanitizer OR Clorox wipes
**Each student is responsible for carrying these objects to class everyday. We will use these objects on a daily basis with our interactive Spanish notebooks